Monday, June 16, 2014

Introducing :: Mark Williams



They keep coming up younger and younger by the week. Latest is 16-year-old songwriter/producer Mark Williams - who already has a few online tracks under his belt.

San Francisco Bay Area native Mark
describes himself as "writing about what I know and what I don't, or whatever, whenever". Judging by his creative output and the maturity of tone in this new track 'Just A Memory'  - "I could laugh at anything you say/even if I can't bear the weight/Even if it threw me in disarray, because it edges the pain away/I miss those golden times, when your eyes would slowly meet mine/As the world would glitter and shine, but now I'm just a victim of a crime/But now you're moving on without me, while all I'm left to hold are memories" - he seems to be getting it together, if in a somewhat dejected way.

FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment