Saturday, April 21, 2018

Watch :: Kygo dedicates song to Avicii at Coachella





Words: Ellie Ward

With the announcement yesterday (April 20) of the death of EDM superstar Tim Bergling, better known as Avicii, at the age of just 28, Norwegian artist Kygo later in the evening paid tribute to the late musician during his set at Coachella.

Pausing to say a few words about the Swedish DJ, musician and producer's legacy, Kygo spoke about he had been an inspiration to him starting to make music.

He concluded his set, saying: “Avicii was my biggest musical inspiration and he was the reason I started making electronic music. So I don’t think I would have been on this stage tonight if it wasn’t for him. And I know he has inspired millions of other producers out there.

“In honour of Avicii, I want you guys to dance and sing along and celebrate the life of a true musical genius. This next song is called ‘Without You.'”

Watch above.

No comments:

Post a Comment